Mohammad Djafari, MD, FAAP • Erin Strong, C-PNP
Office: (607) 753-3051
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Dear Parents, in face of the Coronavirus out-break, I'd like to point out a
few important points:
1. The safety of all our patients is our priority.
2. All essential well visits with the necessary immunizations are being seen in the morning.
3. All parents and the children are screened for any respiratory illness a day before the appointment and upon arrival when they are checked in.
4. All children who are sick for any respiratory illness and/or fever are being seen in the afternoon.
5. Those patients are being picked up in the parking lot and brought in by staff members through our side door entrance and put in chosen sick rooms, to avoid the waiting room completely.
6. All staff members who are in contact with any sick patient in the afternoon are wearing the specialized masks (N95) and appropriate apparel.
7. All rooms are thoroughly cleaned with antiseptic cleaners after every single visit. Handles, surfaces, exam tables including floors are wiped (bleach) and moped regardless whether it has been a well visit in the morning or sick visit in the afternoon.
8. All staff members are screened for temperatures or any respiratory symptoms.
9. We have extended our hours and will be open 7 days a week (by appointment). We are available for our patients 24/7 for any emergency phone calls and because of our scheduling we are avoiding patient to patient contact. The extended hours allow us to see patients in a safe environment and avoid unnecessary ER visits.
Djafari Pediatrics is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive care to our pediatric patients in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. We strive to guide our patients to adulthood in optimal physical and mental well-being and in possession of the knowledge and motivation to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
OFFICE HOURS (subject to change - call ahead):
|Regular Hours||Extended Hours|
|Monday............||7:30 am - 4:00 pm||4:00 pm - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday............||7:30 am - 4:00 pm||4:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday......||7:30 am - 4:00 pm||4:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday..........||7:30 am - 4:00 pm||4:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Friday..............||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday..........||8:00 am - 12:00 noon|
We do understand that in today's busy world, occasionally situations come up that are beyond our control. In those instances, we do request you extend us the courtesy of 24-hour notice.
Repeated no-shows without timely cancellation may result in discharge.